- 2 nights’ accommodation in Lang Tengah
- Complimentary boat transfer
- 2 breakfast + 2 lunch + 2 dinner
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- 2 snorkeling trips around Lang Tengah (Not applicable for extension stay)
- Marine Conservation Fees: RM5 PER MALAYSIAN
- International/Domestic airfares
- Travel Insurance Land transfer to and from jetty
- Snorkeling equipment rental for mask/snorkel (RM10/day) & Life vest (RM10/day)
- Marine Conservation Fees: RM30 PER FOREIGNER
- Tourism Tax: RM10 per room per night (FOREIGNER)
- All kind of personal expenses
- Package valid until 29TH October 2019.
- Child rates apply to children aged 2 to 11 years old.
- 0-3 years old FOC (Sitting on parents/career lap).
- Please contact us about the maximum occupancy per room/bedding configurations.
- Triple room are roll in bed (Not build in bed).
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability upon send in booking.
- Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
- No refund for early departure or incomplete stay.
- Surcharge of RM40 per person applies based on our Seasonal Surcharge Calendar.
- There be a daily 3 hour power cut-off (03.00pm - 06.00pm) for the off-peak months of February, March and October. There will be 24-hours electricity from April to September unless due to unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
KUALA TERENGGANU AIRPORT – MERANG JETTY – KUALA TERENGGANU AIRPORT
(JOURNEY TIME: 30-45 MINS)
KUALA TERENGGANU BUS STATION – MERANG JETTY – KUALA TERENGGANU BUS
(JOURNEY TIME: 60-75 MINS)
KUALA LUMPUR (KUL) – KUALA TERENGGANU (TGG): ANY FLIGHT BEFORE 8:00A.M. (0800 HRS)
KUALA TERENGGANU (TGG) – KUALA LUMPUR (KUL): ANY FLIGHT AFTER 3:45P.M. (1545 HRS)
COMPLIMENTARY BOAT SCHEDULE TRANSFER – ONCE A DAY ONLY
- All guest request land transfer need to provide their full name and passport or IC no upon confirmation of transfer bookings.
- For those taking flights. To ensure a smooth connection with our boat transfer to the island , these are the recommended flights:-
MERANG JETTY – PULAU LANG TENGAH 10:00 A.M. (1000 HRS)
PULAU LANG TENGAH – MERANG JETTY 12:00 P.M. (1200 HRS)
- The resort reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the boat timing due to sea or weather and tide conditions.
- The resort will not be held responsible for any delayed on arrival due to flight delays or rescheduling, or any 3rd party transportation for any reasons which will subsequently miss the 10:00am boat ride to the island. Those who missed the boat will have to charter their own boat.
- The resort will not be held responsible for any missed transport connections, whether flights, train or any 3rd party transport, resulting from delays in the boat transfer arising from weather ,seas ,winds and tide conditions or/and due to any unexpected mechanical breakdown of the boat.